HR software for small businesses
Digitise your HR data
- Employee directory
- Onboarding feature with checklist for new arrivals
- Detailed personnel files (personal details, job contract, monthly salary, etc.)
- Pay slips available via secure online access
- Notification system (end of probationary period, end of contract etc.)
- Document management solution: share important documents with the whole company
LEAVE & absences
Automate your expense claim reimbursements
- Auto-scan process
- Automatically detects 20 preset expenses: restaurants (lunch/dinner), hotel, flights, train etc.
- Receipts are scanned and backed up online
- Full expense claim history available at a glance
- Fuel costs are calculated automatically according to approved mileage allowance payments (MAPs)
- Costs can be assigned to clients/projects…
- Quick & easy approval and reimbursement
- Download expense claim spreadsheets for accounting purposes
TIME & ACTIVITIES
Measure Quality of Work Life
- Get anonymous feedback on employees' “mood of the day”
- Promotes social dialogue
- Allows you to get ahead of issues and tackle them ASAP
How much does it cost?
No hidden charges here!
- From 0 to 10 users: €49/month (Excl. VAT)
- Over 10 users: €49/month (Excl. VAT) surcharge for every extra 10 users
- One-time €200 (Excl. VAT) access charge
Example: for a company with 8 employees, ZEN by Eurécia will cost €49/month + €200, which amounts to €788 (excl. VAT) for the first year
How can I work out the number of users for my company?
A user of ZEN by Eurécia is a person whose information is stored in the software’s database (not archived) and has access codes for the software allowing them to log in.
You can add/archive/delete users at any time. Your subscription fees will be automatically updated if you cross the 10-user threshold.
Can I opt out of the modules of my choosing?
ZEN by Eurécia is an all-in-one bundle containing 6 modules for a comprehensive HR solution.
Our selection of modules is set in stone. You can however limit their access, to include only those that are essential to your company.
Example: you can hide the Expense reports module from your colleagues or limit access to the board of directors only.
What happens at the end of my 30-day free trial?
If your free trial has you convinced by ZEN, you can sign up online (after requesting a quote). The data you entered during your free trial will be retained and you will have access to your platform for the next 12 months. Get up and running in a flash! You’ll seamlessly move from Free trial to subscription account without losing your data and settings.
If ZEN by Eurécia isn’t for you, your trial account will be suspended once the 30 days are up, and your data will be erased 45 days later.
Where is the data stored? What are your guarantees?
Your data is stored in France. Eurécia guarantees the safety and availability of your data 24/7, whether from a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile.
Any data entered belongs to you and you alone. Eurécia’s role is to host the data and grant your staff access to it in a secure manner.
Can I use ZEN by Eurécia to edit my staff's payslips?
We wouldn’t want to get in trouble with the people behind your payroll software! Eurécia’s purpose is to facilitate your HR data management on a day-to-day basis and to help you prepare your payroll at the end of the month.
Any data that impacts your payroll (absences, time worked, bonuses) can be exported as a spreadsheet to be sent to accounting or payroll.
Can I schedule my team's workload with ZEN by Eurécia?
ZEN by Eurécia enables you to manage your staff’s time and time off thanks to the Leave & absences module. This data can then be synched with Google Calendar and Outlook.
However, the Planning module, which enables more extensive resource planning, is not included in the ZEN by Eurécia offer. For more information, contact us by email ([email protected]) or phone (+33 5 62 20 03 69)